Boston 1700 Insert
Making its debut in the beginning of 2011 the successful Boston series combines a beautiful cast iron exterior with the raw power of an Enviro wood burning firebox. The tested design and build quality of the Boston Fireplace Insert strikes a perfect balance of functionality and aesthetic feel.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Painted Black, Chestnut or Diamond Black Enamel Finish.
- Angled Flue Collar.
heating area: 3000 ft²
energy efficiency: 84.7%
glass size: 177 in²
convection fan: 150 CFM
epa emissions: 4.5 gms
log size: 20”
burn time: 8-12 hrs
firebox size: 2.5 ft²
weight: 480 lbs
dimensions: 28” x 19” x 19”
details: Consult manual for exact dimensions.
Specifications may vary based on selected options.