or call us at (831) 392-1111 to order your cover
Since the spa cover holds the heat in your spa, a good insulated cover is important for keeping your operating costs low. A high quality cover will last for 5-10 years. OUR COVERS HAVE AN R-FACTOR OF 12 TO 15.
1. Make, model, serial number and year of spa, if possible. If you have this information, you can usually disregard steps 2, 3, and 4 listed below!
2. If you have some, but not all of this information, you can provide the length and width of the cover. If the cover is rectangle, indicate the length of the hinge (the fold between the two rigid halves of the cover)
3. Indicate the length of the skirt (the flap around the edge of the spa cover)
4. If your spa cover is rounded at each corner, determine the ‘radius’ of the corners. You may need to call in to the store for help with this.
5. Determine your color choice from our color swatches above.
Our friendly staff can help answer any questions you may have about our services or products.