What better way to spend quality time with family and friends than in the backyard? helo®’s outdoor saunas tie in perfectly with outdoor entertaining — pool side, spa-side, near the patio, or lakeside.
Since three of the four Suburban models include spacious changing rooms, these wonderful backyard amenities can easily double as a pool-house. With a Suburban sauna near the pool, the swimming season can be extended providing the ultimate experience of “sauna with a cool water plunge.”
The Suburban is designed for easy assembly. The walls and roof are constructed of 4 1/4″ insulated panels. Each panel is finished on both sides. The interior comes standard with tongue-and-groove European Alder — in the sauna and the changing room. The exterior comes standard with European Alder T&G (to be painted or stained) or optional maintenance free siding.
– Insulated 4 ¼”panels for walls, ceiling and roof
– European Alder T&G on interior; exterior of Alder T&G or maintenance-free T&G siding
– Changing room standard on SS 710, 811 and 812
– SS812 has optional shower (and space for toilet) in the changing room
– Pre-hung exterior door with window
– All-glass interior door
– Sauna interior includes Alder pre-built benches, backrests, headrests, heater guard, floor boards
Our friendly staff can help answer any questions you may have about our services or products.